Search This Blog

Friday, September 3, 2010

OnYourToes

It's all about what's on your feet this season. A purple pop of color or a slouchy fringe boot both create a stylish and trendy look. I'm loving these purple pumps with every outfit shown here. They look great with a flowy floral top, a tightly fitted sleek dress, or even camo pants?Since I probably won't wear them as much as a black or nude pump I didn't want to spend a crazy amount of money on a pair. I found the perfect purple duo at Forever 21. 
There are always ways to stay stylish for a reasonable price : ) 
As for the boots, these are definitely my weakness. For me, the fringe completes the look. I found a great pair of tan suede fringe boots at ALDO. They look great with floucy dresses, bodycon skirts, and skinnies tucked in. Sometimes the "slouchier" the better. The slouched look can be very slimming to the legs. Cat's extreme slouched look is absolutely adorable, her outfit seems comfortable and effortless. I love that she kept the same color palate throughout her look with the boots, bag and jacket. It seems to be a reoccurring theme among these stylish stars. Miley Cyrus carried the khaki throughout her outfit with her top and boots, white Katy Perry went all black with her bodycon dress, thigh highs and boots. 
It seems that there is no going wrong with the purple platforms or fringe boots. 
Any other trends that are your favorites for this season? 

<3
Kaitlyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to every one of your thoughtful comments and will be sure to respond as soon as I can!