Search This Blog

Friday, December 10, 2010

It'sThatSequinTimeOfYear

One of my favorite times of the year, where you can dress up and no one will ask you why. Hope you enjoy this little collage of some of my favorite sequined pieces for the New Year!
Welcome to Polyvore!







Click Item Below For Details!!
Welcome to Polyvore! by Kaitlyn McCall featuring 3/4 jewelry
Vince Sequined crepe T-shirt
$295 - net-a-porter.com
Short sleeved tops »

Edun Army tank with sequins
290 GBP - brownsfashion.com
Racerback tops »

BALMAIN Pants
2.565 EUR - colette.fr
Balmain pants »

Miu Miu Glitter Oxford
$585 - barneys.com
Miu shoes »

Serena gold sequin scarf
180 GBP - harveynichols.com
Sequin scarves »


1 comment:

  1. I love sequins so much! My whole New Year's outfit is defs gonna revolve around them this year! Great picks!

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to every one of your thoughtful comments and will be sure to respond as soon as I can!